Terms and Conditions
- All orders must be placed by fax or email, telephone orders will not be accepted
in any circumstances. Please state all sizes and quantities clearly.
- Each order must detail style and colour name as referenced within our catalogue.
- Any special products, styles that are not detailed within our catalogue must be
accompanied by a detailed drawing. These items may incur a programming charge that
will be advised at the time of ordering.
- Total order with a value of less than £1000 will incur a delivery charge of
- Delivery dockets are to be signed and returned to the driver.
- All damages / discrepancies must be reported to customer services within 48 hours
of delivery. Liability for any issues arising after this time will not be accepted.
- Any replacements required must be ordered by fax / email giving details of the damage
/ discrepancy and related invoice number. Items will be dispatched on your nest
delivery day and the damaged goods uplifted for inspection.
- Goods cannot be accepted for return without the express authority of Cherrymore.
- In exceptional circumstances where such authority is granted, the goods will only
be credited where upon inspection it is indentified that the goods are:
- Supplied by Cherrymore within the previous 6 month.
- Currently part of our Kitchen range.
- Protected by their original packaging.
- Free of any damage and have not been modified in any manner.
A 20% handling charge will apply in all instances.
Care / Cleaning of Product
- Cherrymore do not accept liability for any damage / surface scratches obtained via use of unapproved cleaning products.
- All doors should only be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Gloss products must not be cleaned for 3 days after protective foil is removed, then using only approved chamois to clean with extreme care taken not to damage
the surface foil.
- After a period of 1 year Cherrymore do not accept any liability for any manufacturing defects.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All orders are C O D.
- Payment must be available for the driver before goods are off loaded (cash or bank draft will only be accepted).
- On-line payment options can be arranged.